High March School
- Course Information
- Book Camp Dates
- Pre Camp Information
Extended care hours:
Located in the heart of Beaconsfield, High March School provides the perfect backdrop for our school holiday Multi-Activity camp.
This new venue benefits from superb indoor and outdoor facilities for hosting Multi-Activity Camps, including a very creative junior site featuring a ship made by the maintenance staff, lovely sensory garden and an extravagant wooden Wendy house. The venue also features a 20 metre indoor swimming pool (available during selected seasons), an outdoor learning area, playground perfect for outdoor play, astroturf and a newly extended art room.
SuperCamps will be providing children attending High March School camp a premium camp programme for 2021, including a number of bespoke activities and specialised early years timetable. Similarly, as part of the offering at High March School, Neil Bailey Swimming will provide 2x group swimming sessions per age group in each camp week, at no additional cost.
Swim sessions will take place on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons and are subject to pool availability.
Extended care hours:
4* - 12 Years
- 4* - 5 Yearsy
- 6 - 7 Yearsy
- 8 - 12 Yearsy
Pretend & Play
Book Camps at High March School below:
Finding Your Way to High March School this October Half Term
How to find us:This season camp will be hosted at the Junior School site ONLY. There is no parking on site for parents. Please park in the town or Waitrose and enjoy the short walk/scoot to camp. Access to camp will be via the pedestrian gate on Sandelswood End. There is no access to camp through the main school entrance/reception.
Introducing your Camp Manager
Your Camp Manager is due to be Laurie
Your early years key worker for next week, responsible for delivering high pastoral care and age-suitable activities for all children aged 5 and under is due to be Jacob
During camp dates and opening hours you can reach your Camp Manager on 07912 210202 7, if you have a booking enquiry, please call our customer service team on 01235 467 300)
Our camps are NUT FREE environments. Please do NOT pack any type of nuts into your child's lunch due to allergies. *Please be aware that many snacks and lunch box bars contain nuts, please always check the ingredients list*.
There will be Swimming on Tuesday and Thursday this season with Neil Bailey Swimming. Each group will swim on these days and swimming will take place in age groups: 4-5, 6-7 and 8+.Please note, swimming may not finish until 4pm.
In an effort to keep our camps as Covid secure as possible, please can we ask parents and carers to wear face masks when arriving on camp, unless medically exempt.
What you need to know:
- Booking details: Please review your booking one final time to double check your dates, child details and contact numbers are correct.
- Late bookings: If you have booked within a week before camp starts, please take your email confirmation along with you (either printed out or on a smart phone/tablet), to help speed up check in and registration.
- Packed lunch: Please send your child with a healthy packed lunch and 2 snacks. For hints and tips on what to pack, take a look at our guidesheet below.
- What to bring: Please refer to our Multi-Activity Checklist here for a full list.
- Clothing: Paint may be used in some art activities. We advise sending children in/with suitable clothing.
- International customers: Please ensure you have provided a UK contact number in case of an emergency. Check out our handy checklist here.
- Start times: You are welcome to drop your child off from 9am unless you have specifically booked and paid for extended case which starts at 8am. Sign in closes at 9:15am. If you are going to be late, please contact the camp manager on the mobile phone listed above and make arrangements for drop off.
- Late pick ups: Please be aware Super Camps is required to vacate school premises at 6pm (6:30pm at Duncombe School), and would kindly remind parents to pick up children by 6pm. Any children collected late will be subject to the late pick up charge outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Non-attendance: All parents need to notify the Camp Manager or Head Office if a child is not able to attend camp.
- Behaviour: We operate a behaviour code of conduct; please visit our policies and procedures our policies and procedures for full details.
- All electronic items (including but not limited to; mobile phones, tablets and game consoles) are strictly prohibited on camp. If found they will be confiscated and handed back to the parent at sign out.
-Health and Safety on Camp -It is part of our commitment to the health and safety of all children attending our camps, that each season high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are regulated and upheld in line with current NHS and Government updates and advice.We would like to reassure all parents that existing control measures are in place on camp, ensuring that children are encouraged to maintain good personal hygiene and that appropriate sanitary provisions are available to all. Please refer to our illness and infection policies and procedures for further details.
-COVID-19 Secure Camps Policy: Please see HERE for our official statement in regards to coronavirus.
-Specific needs and information: On first arrival please be sure to let your Camp Manager know of any specific needs that your child may have that have not already been shared.
-Medication on camp: If your child requires any medication whilst attending camp we ask all parents to complete our Medicine consent form , please complete this and bring it with you on your child’s first day. If you are unable to complete and print a form to bring with you, we will ask you to do this on your child’s first day when arriving at sign in.
-Children aged 5 or under: We have a form for you to fill in to get to know your child a little better. If you could download and print this form and bring it on your first day at camp if your child is aged 5 or younger.
-Industry leading quality and service: We are proud of our reputation for offering quality camps and excellent service. If you experience any issues, no matter how small, please ensure you raise these in the first instance with the Camp Manager so that we have the earliest possible chance of helping or putting something right.
*lifeguard and facility dependent.
If you have any questions, or indeed have any further childcare needs or want to enquire about your child/children's friends joining on camp, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01235467300 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office opening hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm during term time and 7.30am-6:30pm during the school holidays.