10 Fun and Easy Weekend Crafts for Kids
Looking for some fun and easy weekend crafts for your kids? Look no further! We have compiled a list of 10 easy crafts that are perfect for a lazy Saturday afternoon.
1) Paper Plate Animals – Grab some paper plates, markers, and scissors, and let your child’s creativity run wild with creating their own paper plate animals.
2) Nature Collage – Take a walk outside and gather leaves, flowers, and other natural objects. Then, use them to create a beautiful nature collage.
3) Ice lolly Stick Birdhouse – Get crafty and build a birdhouse out of ice lolly sticks. It’s a great way to encourage your child to connect with nature and learn about birds.
4) Homemade Play Dough – Whip up some homemade play dough using flour, salt, and food colouring. It’s a fun way to keep your child entertained and spark their imagination.
5) Paper Aeroplanes – Get your child’s inner pilot out with some paper aeroplane making. You can even have a contest to see who’s aeroplane flies the furthest!
6) Friendship Bracelets – Pull out the embroidery thread and teach your child how to make friendship bracelets. They can give them to their friends as a sweet gesture.
7) Wool Art – Use scraps of wool to create a one-of-a-kind wool art masterpiece. All you need is a canvas and some glue to get started.
8) Shadow Puppets – Let your child’s imagination run wild with shadow puppets. All you need is a flashlight and some paper to create your own show.
9) Egg Carton Bugs – Cut up an egg carton and let your child create their own bugs. It’s a great way to teach them about different insects.
10) Pipe Cleaner Creations – Pipe cleaners are the perfect tool for creating all sorts of fun crafts. Let your child create their own flowers, animals, or even jewellery.
These 10 fun and easy weekend crafts for kids are sure to keep your little ones entertained and spark their creativity. So, grab the crafting materials and get ready for some serious fun!