- Course Information
- Book Camp Dates
- Pre Camp Information
Extended care hours:
SuperCamps offers Multi-Activity Camps at Glenesk School, an independent pre-prep school based in the charming East Horsley village in Surrey, only 2-minutes from the local Horsley train station offering South Western and Southern rail links.
The fantastic facilities available include a purpose-built Early Years room, outdoor spaces and woodland garden ready to be explored. The astro turf is also perfect for outdoor sports and games. These array of facilities allow for a comprehensive camp experience that engages and excites. Please note we only accept children up to and including the age of 9 years old.
Swimming is subject to lifeguard availability.
If you are a parent of a 2 or 3 year old attending Glenesk School during term-time, please phone 01235 467300 to book.
Extended care hours:
4* - 9 Years
- 4* - 5 Yearsy
- 6 - 7 Yearsy
- 8 - 12 Yearsy
Pretend & Play
Book Camps at Glenesk School below:
Finding Your Way to Glenesk School this Summer
How to find us: SuperCamps sign in/out area is at the glass door entrance by the Studio (left hand side of the school). Please park outside the front of the school.
Introducing your Camp Manager
Your Camp Manager is due to be Yvette
Your early years key worker for next week, responsible for delivering high pastoral care and age-suitable activities for all children aged 5 and under is due to be Imogen, Kelly, Tia & Isabelle
During camp dates and opening hours you can reach your Camp Manager on 07912 210404 (note: this number is not for bookings, if you have a booking enquiry, please call our customer service team on 01235 467 300)
There will be no Swimming this season on camp. We kindly ask parents to not pack nuts into their child's lunch due to allergies. In an effort to keep our camps as Covid secure as possible, we encourage ask parents and carers to wear face masks when arriving on camp. .
What you need to know:
- Booking details: Please review your booking one final time to double check your dates, child details and contact numbers are correct.
- Late bookings: If you have booked within a week before camp starts, please take your email confirmation along with you (either printed out or on a smart phone/tablet), to help speed up check in and registration.
- Packed lunch: Please send your child with a healthy packed lunch and 2 snacks. For hints and tips on what to pack, take a look at our guidesheet below.
- What to bring: Please refer to our Multi-Activity Checklist here for a full list.
- Clothing: Paint may be used in some art activities. We advise sending children in/with suitable clothing.
- International customers: Please ensure you have provided a UK contact number in case of an emergency. Check out our handy checklist here.
- Start times: You are welcome to drop your child off from 9am unless you have specifically booked and paid for extended case which starts at 8am. Sign in closes at 9:15am. If you are going to be late, please contact the camp manager on the mobile phone listed above and make arrangements for drop off.
- Late pick ups: Please be aware Super Camps is required to vacate school premises at 6pm (6:30pm at Duncombe School), and would kindly remind parents to pick up children by 6pm. Any children collected late will be subject to the late pick up charge outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Non-attendance: All parents need to notify the Camp Manager or Head Office if a child is not able to attend camp.
- Behaviour: We operate a behaviour code of conduct; please visit our policies and procedures our policies and procedures for full details.
- All electronic items (including but not limited to; mobile phones, tablets and game consoles) are strictly prohibited on camp. If found they will be confiscated and handed back to the parent at sign out.
-Health and Safety on Camp -It is part of our commitment to the health and safety of all children attending our camps, that each season high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are regulated and upheld in line with current NHS and Government updates and advice.We would like to reassure all parents that existing control measures are in place on camp, ensuring that children are encouraged to maintain good personal hygiene and that appropriate sanitary provisions are available to all. Please refer to our illness and infection policies and procedures for further details.
-COVID-19 Secure Camps Policy: Please see HERE for our official statement in regards to coronavirus.
-Specific needs and information: On first arrival please be sure to let your Camp Manager know of any specific needs that your child may have that have not already been shared.
-Medication on camp: If your child requires any medication whilst attending camp we ask all parents to complete our Medicine consent form , please complete this and bring it with you on your child’s first day. If you are unable to complete and print a form to bring with you, we will ask you to do this on your child’s first day when arriving at sign in.
-Children aged 5 or under: We have a form for you to fill in to get to know your child a little better. If you could download and print this form and bring it on your first day at camp if your child is aged 5 or younger.
-Industry leading quality and service: We are proud of our reputation for offering quality camps and excellent service. If you experience any issues, no matter how small, please ensure you raise these in the first instance with the Camp Manager so that we have the earliest possible chance of helping or putting something right.
*lifeguard and facility dependent.
If you have any questions, or indeed have any further childcare needs or want to enquire about your child/children's friends joining on camp, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01235467300 or email us on email@example.com. Our office opening hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm during term time and 7.30am-6:30pm during the school holidays.