SuperCamps has been entertaining children across Easter, Summer, Winter and Half-Term holidays for over 20 years.
Today we operate at over 40 Venues, all of which are selected for their facilities and location to give children on camp the perfect environment for play and exploration.
Our staff are great at working with kids and enjoy what they do. Their enthusiasm, paired with in-house training, ensures that our camps are safe but exciting places, where children enjoy their holidays.
To bring the best-possible activities to camp, we work with partner companies such as The LEGO® Group, who provide toys, equipment and prizes.
We believe that children gain confidence making new friends and trying different activities, so sessions on our camps and courses are designed with social development and skill building in mind.
We love to see children's unique interests and characters flourish, so we provide Multi-Activity camps where children can uncover new-found hobbies. Meanwhile, our Specialist Courses are perfect for budding adventurers, athletes, bakers, builders and scientists!
SuperCamps is part of the Active Learning Group family. As an Active Learning Group company we focus on high-quality learning experiences that develop character, promote wellbeing and essential skills.
As an Ofsted-registered childcare provider, our commitment to promoting child welfare is at the centre of all camps and courses, as we follow safeguarding regulations and procedures.
Our Company Ethos
- Placing children at the forefront of everything we do
- Delivering high quality, child-orientated camps and courses
- Listening to our parents, children and staff to constantly improve children’s time on camp
- Building and strengthening our reputation within the childcare industry
- Investing in the development of full time staff to ensure children and parents receive the best possible service
- Employing the best staff around to work on camps and achieve their full potential within their role
- Building strong positive partnerships with our host schools to get the best out of their excellent facilities