A Central Training & Assessment Day is the core element of staff training. You will build on the knowledge you have gained from your online training. Through team building games and workshops, you will spend the day learning how to be a great Super Camps Staff Member!
What will I be doing?
It’s an action packed day designed around small activity based workshops.
In groups you will work together discuss the key elements of your role within a Super Camps environment.
Things that we will be covering on the day include:
- A welcome to all things Super Camps
- Our camps, our policies and our procedures
- Safeguarding and child protection
- Our activities including ART, SPORT, QUAD BIKES, BOUNCY CASTLES, PEDAL KARTS, ARCHERY...
- OFSTED and all things compliance
- Working with our Early Years on camp? You will have your own Early Years specific training led by an experienced EY Team Member
- RAW Adventure staff will brave the outdoors and take on specific training so they are equipped to teach the next generation of adventurers
- Looking to work on an A Passion For... workshop? Our specialised course writers will lead you through the material so you are ready to teach new skills
Looking to work as a Camp Manager in 2016?
Due to the senior nature of the Camp Manager role and the added responsibility, successful Camp Managers will be required to attend an assessment and complete a 2 day training course. During the Camp Manager Central Training & Assessment Weekend, food and accommodation will be provided. More information to come soon!
Super Camps staff members are required to attend a Central Training & Assessment Day prior to starting work so click below to find out when and where your nearest training will be!