Before you start we recommend that you:
- Read about our Job Roles to pick the right role
- Find the camp nearest to you
- Make sure you understand our Training Requirements and can attend the relevant Training and Assessment Days
- Read our Information for Applicants information for further details of how your application will progress
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions if you have any queries when applying - you may find the answer there!
Use the following personal information to create a Staff Profile, then you will then be directed to the Application Form where you can tell us when and where you are available to work!
- Your National Insurance Number
- Relevant Qualification Details - Paediatric First Aid, Lifeguarding, or Childcare qualifications
- DBS Information - If you've previously had a DBS check we need the Date and Disclosure Number
- Employment History - Be sure to note any paid and unpaid work. We also need details of your role and responsibilities
- Education Background - Tell us about what you studied school or university and what qualifications you obtained
- References – Please include 2 x referees, either a Professional or Academic nature, including their relationship to you, e-mail address, and phone number. Unfortunately, we cannot accept personal referees.
When the HR Team receive your application you will be sent a confirmation email.
You will be updated on the progress of your application via email so check your inbox!
Super Camps is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) and/or criminal policy checks for all other countries lived or worked in for a period of 3 months or more since the age of 16 (irrespective of whether they worked in those countries).
Ready to apply? Then register as a Staff member and start your Super Camps career!
Made an application but haven't yet worked for Super Camps? Please use the same account, just log in and apply!
Super Camps welcome applications from returning staff members!
If you have previously worked for Super Camps re-applying is easy - simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Reapply Here! button below below
- Input your Login Details from when you registered with Super Camps
- Check the details on file (be sure to update your contact details, qualifications, and work expereince) and Confirm the details you have entered.
- You will be directed to the Application Form where you can tell us when and where you are available to work!