Finding your way
Your Camp Manager
You will be emailed the name and mobile number of your camp manager prior to camp. They will be your primary point of contact during your time on camp.
What you need to know
- Super Soak - Every Wednesday during the summer is Super Soak! Children will get to soak the staff with wet sponges and plenty of water... all for the Rainbow Trust charity. We recommed a donation of £1 per child which you can put in the collection box at registration.
- Booking details - Please review your booking one final time to double check your dates, child details and contact numbers are correct.
- Late bookings - If you have booked within the last week, please take your email confirmation along with you (either printed out or on a smart phone/tablet), to help speed up check in and registration.
- What to bring – please visit http://www.supercamps.co.uk/information-for-parents#bring
- Sun protection - The children love playing outside when the weather is fair, but please send a hat/cap and sunscreen to help avoid over-exposure to the sun.
- Activities - Quad bikes are available where facilities allow but scheduled sessions may change due to weather.
- Clothing - Acyrlic paint may be used in some art activities. It is advisable to send children in/with suitable clothing.
- International customers – please ensure you have provided a UK contact number in case of emergency.
- Start times – you are welcome to drop your child off from 9am unless you have specifically booked and paid for extended care which starts at 8am. Sign in closes at 9.15am, if you are going to be late, please contact the camp manager on the mobile phone listed above and make arrangements for drop off.
- Non-attendance – all parents need to notify the camp manager or head office if a child is not able to attend camp.
- Behaviour – we operate a behaviour code of conduct; please visit http://www.supercamps.co.uk/information-for-parents/terms-and-conditions.html
- All electronic items (including but not limited to; mobile phones, tablets and game consoles) are strictly prohibited on camp. If found they will be confiscated and handed back to the parent at sign out.
- And don't forget to bring a packed lunch and snacks!
Saving you valuable time
Below is our "Guide to Fast-Track Registration” which contains details of the documents that we need you to complete. By printing and completing in advance you will be able to save yourself valuable time on the first morning – please remember to bring them with you! If you choose not to complete in advance, we will provide you with forms on arrival.
Once you've read the Fast Track guide, you can choose to download and print the forms that are relevant to you below:
- Compulsory form - for all children - Consent to First Aid Form.pdf
- Only for children requiring medicine to be administered - Administration of Medicine Form.pdf
- Only for children requiring treatment for Anaphylactic Reactions - Anaphylactic Reactions Consent Form.pdf
- Only for early years children (3-5 year olds) - Child Information Form.pdf
Industry leading quality and service
We are proud of our reputation for offering quality camps and excellent service. If you experience any issues, no matter how small, please ensure you raise these in the first instance with the Camp Manager so that we have the earliest possible chance of helping or putting something right.
If you have any questions, have any further childcare needs or want to enquire about your child/children’s friends joining in on camp, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01235 467300 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm during term time and 8am-6pm during the school holidays.