Established in 1996, Super Camps runs children’s day activity camps at over 70 school sites across the UK during school holidays. We hire indoor and outdoor space from our host schools and run the camps ourselves, providing all our own staff and equipment.
Schools choose to partner with Super Camps because:
- It means they can respond to the desire from their parents for full childcare provision.
- Hosting Super Camps generates a useful additional revenue stream for schools.
- We guarantee quality of care as we are Ofsted registered; we received 3 Outstanding ratings from Ofsted in the Summer 2017 season.
- We vet and train our staff to the highest standards so that you are reassured that the children in our care and on your site are in safe hands.
- We offer full breadth of provision:
- Early Years activity includes National Curriculum themes and focusses on creativity, socialising and child development.
- Specialist courses for older children from cooking to outdoor adventure camps.
- Super Camps’ presence can support pupil recruitment, by increasing visibility in the local community.
Host Venue Testimonials
“Professionally and efficiently managed. A very positive experience for the school - thank you.”
St Edmund’s School, Headmaster
“Great progress made in the first year with the camps. Parents are now beginning to ask for details and leaflets ahead of the holidays and feedback from children is positive.”
St Dunstan’s College, Operations Manager
“The first Autumn Half term camp ran very smoothly. The camp manager and his staff did a marvellous job, efficient and effective. The school was left as found and the tight time schedule was not an issue. Well done!”
The Godolphin School, Grounds Manager
“I wish all groups who let our facilities took as much care of the premises as Super Camp has done. It has been a pleasure having them on our campus.”
The Westgate School, Finance Manager
If you would like to talk to us about hiring out your school facilities, please complete the short form below and we will be in touch.